Start getting your family's
help clearing out the
house or estate.
Can You RELATE to any of these?
- You have to get your parents' home cleared out, but everyone has their own ideas about how to do it.
- No family members are local, so how can you all pitch in to get the work done?
- The sheer volume of items in the house is overwhelming, not to mention they all have memories attached.
And Maybe this is happening, too...
- 1 or 2 siblings have gotten stuck doing all the work, and that is causing some family problems.
BUT ITS ACTUALLY POSSIBLE TO GET
YOUR WHOLE FAMILY TO
PITCH IN + HELP GET THE HOUSE CLEARED OUT.
Imagine being able to...
- Know Exactly Where to Start and What To Do
- Have a Plan Anyone Can Work On at Any Time
- Have a Productive Family Meeting to Review the Plan
- Delegate Responsibilities + They It Get Done
And you could also....
- Let Go of the Stress of Worrying About the Project
- Be Confident in the Decisions You Make
- Get Your Weekends Back to Yourself
- Have the House Cleared Out + Ready to Sell
I'M CANDI RUPPERT,
AN ESTATE CLEARING PROFESSIONAL +
THE FOUNDER OF SAGE ORGANIZING CO.
The family meeting game plan
for estate clean outs
is a one-hour mini course + supporting documents
that will help you go from
being stressed out (by the house...and your family) to
feeling confident and supported.
In our hour-long Skype call, I will guide you through all the steps to having a productive family meeting to delegate out responsibilities.
- A one-hour live Skype call to give you the tools to hold a productive and peaceful family meeting that will actually gets stuff done.
- Seven printable forms to help assign responsibilities, layout workload, and get commitments from your family.
- Advice from an experienced Estate Clearing Professional to transform you from being stressed out about cleaning out the house (and your family) to feeling confident and supported.
I can’t get my everyone together in the same room, for one reason or another, to have a family meeting. Will this still work for me? Yes! I share advice with you on how to use technology to allow everyone to attend, whether in person, on a conference call or via Skype. I’ll also cover how to deal with estranged family members.
We’ve already started the clean out process, but it seems like I am doing all the work. Is it too late to have a Family Meeting? Not at all. You can use the tools in the Family Meeting Game Plan at any stage of the process.
We have to work on clearing out the house at a much slower pace. Will the Family Meeting Game Plan take that into consideration? It will. The plan gives you step-by-step instruction that anyone can do at any time.
Where do I find all the downloads? When you make your purchase, the download links are attached to your sales confirmation. You can print them from the links. (Note: you are NOT shipped a physical product.)
How do I set up the Skype/FaceTime call? Once your payment is made, you’ll get an email with instructions on how to book your session as well as a More About Your Situation questionnaire.